- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We may also use the information you provide in your Quote Request to (i) to send you information and promotional messages about our products and services, or the products or services that we offer on this Site or on our other websites (ii) contact you about your satisfaction with the Site, whether you obtained Relocation Services from any movers through the Site, the identity of any such mover and your satisfaction with the Relocation Services provided by such mover. If you do not wish to be contacted by us for any of these reasons, you may unsubscribe by sending an e-mail to us.
- If you submit a Quote Request, we will share your information with selected movers who may be able to provide Relocation Services to you. Although all movers have agreed to protect your personally identifiable information pursuant to privacy standards, we do not and cannot control the use of your information after it is transmitted to the movers and cannot guarantee that the movers will not disclose, sell or use your information in a manner that you do not anticipate. You therefore must contact the movers if you have any questions or concerns regarding their use of your information.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.